Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today I want to share with you the card I made for my mom's birthday.   I did it following the guidelines of the Unity Inspiration Challenge, Color Inspiration.  Here is the color inspiration picture:



Here is the card I came up with:


For this one, I embossed and punched the small piece of grey on the far left.  I used the Gurnsey Gingham stamp for the blue cardstock strip.  The butterfly and the flower are from the January 2012 Kit of the Month kit called Heart and Soul.  I embossed both the butterfly and the flower bloom with Martha Stewart embossing powder.  The happy birthday stamp is from the How You Doin' set.

I hope you like it!  My mom did! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Patricia

2 comments:

Gaylynn said...

This is really pretty. Love the flower and butterfly. New follower of yours here. :)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love the colors! This is beautiful Tricia!