Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Bucket List

I finally have decided to do a summer bucket list! Actually, I have decided to do two. One that we can use as a family and one just for me. The second one I am hoping to have filled with relaxing things, crafty stuff, and DIY projects.

I asked the kids to help me with the family bucket list and here is what we came up with so far:

  1. Go to the beach
  2. Play at nanny's
  3. Go geocaching
  4. Have a water balloon fight
  5. Go to Riverview (a local place on the river where we swim and have a fire)
  6. Go to mommy's beach (where my families cabin is...I always refer to it as my beach!)
  7. Go to the Insectarium  (this is a place that have live insects as well as a butterfly tent)
  8. Go see the Alpaca's
  9. Go to Corner Brook (a larger town about 2 hrs away)
  10. Go see a movie 
  11. Go bowling
  12. Walk to boardwalk
  13. Go camping
  14. Hike Starlight Mountain
  15. Have a Nerf War 
  16. Go yard sailing
  17. Go on Seadoo's
  18. Make cookies together
  19. See the caves in Corner Book
  20. Go to the Heritage Tree in Deer Lake
  21. Go to Shipwreck Cove
  22. Go to Rose Blanche
  23. Go to Winters Pool
  24. Host a BBQ
Most of the places we want to go to are only short drives from our house. No more than an hour. We are not done with our bucket lists yet. I think I would like to have a rainy day list as well. 

I will post the the rainy day list as well as my bucket list as soon as I get them figured out!! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Love, Patricia 

No comments: