Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter Monday!!

Its Monday! YAY! That means it is H{ippity} Hop time! So, you know the drill. If this is your first stop hop on over to the {ippity} Blog to see what's going on. There is also a list of blogs to visit there too.

Today I have a birthday card to show you. I made it for my SIL...I hope she likes it! I got the idea for this card (and the AWESOME tutorial!) over on Cindy's blog. She rocks the tri-shutter card!! If you want a great tutorial on how to do these you should check out her blog, The Crafty Frugalista.

I am also entering this card into the Unity Challenge, which is to use a bird or birds on a card.

Now, here is the card:


I totally copied Cindy's card found here. For this one I used three {ippity} sets, "Party Hat Wishes", "Season of Joy" and "Quotes a 'la Happy". They can all be found on my ippity sales blog with information on how to buy them.

Thank you for stopping by!

Love, Patricia

9 comments:

shuggy said...

what an amazing card!

Lone Pine Designs said...

A terrific card...I love how you scattered those cute birds on it!

Lisa H. said...

love this style of card....yours is waaaay cute!

farmhouse-story said...

you did a wonderful job on this card, patricia! they look so hard! cindy will be so happy you tried this:)

Lynn said...

so cute. I will have to check out that tutorial, tfs!

Unity Stamp Company said...

I LOVE this card and the style of it! You did an AWESOME job!! Thanks for playing the Unity Challenge!

Christi said...

Oh, wow!!! Your card is AWESOME Patricia! You did a fabulous job! I love the look of the tri-shutter card!

Rebekah said...

Wow,that is so festive and pretty! I haven't made one of these in a long time!

Janeen said...

WOW! I'm impressed and I've wanted to make a card like this too, but I gave away my cutter that could do that and now I only have a straight blade cutter. i KNEEW i should have kept that when i decluttered. It was crooked though and once i got my scor-buddy I wasn't using the groove anymore for scoring. so OUT it went.

Thanks for the B-day greetings, my friend, you were the FIRST. Course you were up at 1:00 A.M. TEE-HEE!