Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hip Hop, November 18th

YIPPEE!! Today is the day that we have all been waiting for! The new Fall 2010 Collection of {Ippity} stamps are available for everyone to get!! I hope you enjoy them!! I have created a project for this hop...unfortunatley I was a little late ordering the new release and, well, everyone knows that mail coming from the USA to Canada can take some time. So, I had to use the older releases which, if you haven't got them yet, are so worth getting!! I love each and every set of {Ippity} stamps that I have!

You should have came from the wonderful Jen Marie but if not, you can start at the beginning on the Unity Blog.

Here is my creation.




I used the "Season of Joy" {ippity} set again!! I couldn't resist it! There was a challenge over at SCS on the {ippity} forum to make a non-traditional colored christmas card so I thought that this set would be perfect. This has to be my favourite of the {ippity} sets that I own so far.

Up next on the hop is the talented Jen! I can pretty much guarentee you will like what she has created!!

Love, Patricia

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Patricia, I LOVE this card with the non-traditional colors! The pink layers really 'pop' out those images! I can't tell, but is the sentiment inside a window cutout? Either way this is fantastic! I love this set too, in fact, I've got to make more Xmas cards soon! Thanks for the inspiration and hope you get your new stamps soon!

Noelle Reese said...

I love you cards and I am jealous you can tie a bow. My bows really need serious work every single time LOL

Lisa H. said...

so, so sweet!

Susan B. said...

Pretty card Patricia! Isn't this a great Christmas set? It's one of my favorites.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Lovely card...I hope you receive your new Ippity soon!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a sweet christmas card